What things are off-limits with admissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
God I miss high school.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I was sarcastic with that. High school actually blew terribly.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, no that wasn't my point. Sincere props to you for charming the tour guide.

Ok fine.

My e-Go cells have undergone apoptosis through the activation of the e-Go-9 receptors and the subsequent formation of a 20 kD non-specific pore in the cellular membrane, while in a hypo-osmotic environment.

Any props for charming you with my awe-inspiring comprehension skills? After all, I did score an earth-shattering 14 on ACT reading, luckily my other 3 sections carried the slack.

:D

wow I wasn't expecting to create such a popular thread. Not exactly what I was looking for but I think my question was answered :laugh:

To summarize, only ask for a hot girls number if you don't see a ring on her finger. Got it.

wow I wasn't expecting to create such a popular thread. Not exactly what I was looking for but I think my question was answered :laugh:

To summarize, only ask for a hot girls number if you don't see a ring on her finger. Got it.

That's really hard when half of all medical students are either engaged or married. I was so disappointed to see that most of the girls at the schools I interviewed already had a fat, shiny diamond on their ring-finger. (Sigh). Is there any hope for a player in med school ?

AtG