• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

ironhill

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
copy of primary and secondary apps? notepad? ami missing anything? atmy last interview, one guy had a folderfrom his undergrad. a girl had a little purse. another guy had nothing...another girl had a huge purse... left me a little confused.

notgettingin

10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2006
New York
Status (Visible)
I just bring a leather padfolio with a notebook and a pen. Oh and mosts schools want you to bring a picture of yourself with your name and AMCAS ID # on the back.

crimsonkid85

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. MD/PhD Student
i didn't bring my primary or secondary app...i brought my laptop with me, though, which does contain those files. on the actual interview day, i just had photos, publications, pen, and a cell phone.

About the Ads

eekonomics

10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
copy of primary and secondary apps? notepad? ami missing anything? atmy last interview, one guy had a folderfrom his undergrad. a girl had a little purse. another guy had nothing...another girl had a huge purse... left me a little confused.

Yeah I just had a leather portfolio with day-specific instructions (like how to readh the admissions office).

xcel

10+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I brought myself.

I started with bringing my apps and a notepad, etc., but then I realized I didn't really need it. Maybe having those things makes some people feel at ease. I don't see any problem with bringing a leather portfolio along or nothing at all. It's up to you. Whatever makes you comfortable.

mr burrito

SOCMOB
10+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
having some water in interviews was way more valuable than anything else

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.