what to bring to temple interview/ or in general

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

delaram

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what do we need to bring to the temple interview, other than the pre-interview summary? what kinda bag do u put that paper in so it doesn't look too unprofessional?

thanks for any input!

Members don't see this ad.

delaram said:
what do we need to bring to the temple interview, other than the pre-interview summary? what kinda bag do u put that paper in so it doesn't look too unprofessional?

thanks for any input!

It doesn't really matter, bc the lady picks up the pre-interview summary while you are in the waiting area prior to Brian's power point presentation. Your interview will be after lunch ~12:30pm. When I interviewed some ppl had even forgotten to bring with them the summary, they just want to have it before you leave campus that day.

Good luck!!! :luck:

delaram said:

thanks for any input!
I'm still under review at Temple ,so I recomend you were shorts, flip-flops and make sure to make it clear in your interview that you are only interested in dentistry for the money. :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
delaram said:

thanks for any input!

A Gun!!!! Scary there.

and bring your mommy and daddy too. because the adcom really really wants to hear what they have to say about you.

delaram said:

thanks for any input!

what's the pre-interview summary? i thought temple doesnt require a writing sample this year.

emthichrangdep said:
what's the pre-interview summary? i thought temple doesnt require a writing sample this year.

There is no writing sample during the interview day....but after you receive the invitation for the interview they will email info. about the school containing a "pre-interview summary"....they want you to fill it out and bring it with you to the interview...it's kind of like a very brief secondary......

I forgot my pre interview summary when I walked in the door... :eek: no biggy, I whipped out a new one in 30 seconds and turned it in. :D I guess it worked! I used some semi-sloppy handwriting too. I had actually forgotten about it until you had just mentioned it.