1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

what to bring to temple interview/ or in general

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by delaram, Dec 8, 2005.

1. delaram

delaram Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    what do we need to bring to the temple interview, other than the pre-interview summary? what kinda bag do u put that paper in so it doesn't look too unprofessional?

thanks for any input!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mrodr043

mrodr043 Member
    5+ Year Member

It doesn't really matter, bc the lady picks up the pre-interview summary while you are in the waiting area prior to Brian's power point presentation. Your interview will be after lunch ~12:30pm. When I interviewed some ppl had even forgotten to bring with them the summary, they just want to have it before you leave campus that day.

Good luck!!! :luck:

4. Dutchboy

Dutchboy Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm still under review at Temple ,so I recomend you were shorts, flip-flops and make sure to make it clear in your interview that you are only interested in dentistry for the money. :laugh:

safoah likes this.
  5. DiDDyDeNt

DiDDyDeNt Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

A Gun!!!! Scary there.

6. polarnut

polarnut Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

and bring your mommy and daddy too. because the adcom really really wants to hear what they have to say about you.

7. emthichrangdep

5+ Year Member

Dental Student

what's the pre-interview summary? i thought temple doesnt require a writing sample this year.

8. cgDDS

cgDDS Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    There is no writing sample during the interview day....but after you receive the invitation for the interview they will email info. about the school containing a "pre-interview summary"....they want you to fill it out and bring it with you to the interview...it's kind of like a very brief secondary......

9. 1992Corolla

1992Corolla CheerioKing
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I forgot my pre interview summary when I walked in the door... :eek: no biggy, I whipped out a new one in 30 seconds and turned it in. :D I guess it worked! I used some semi-sloppy handwriting too. I had actually forgotten about it until you had just mentioned it.