What to bring to USC interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunvalley

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
2x2 photo, applicant survey, and flyer that has the PBL website... anything else??

Thanks!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

2x2 photo, applicant survey, and flyer that has the PBL website... anything else??

Thanks!! :)

there were 5 things for me photo, applicant survey, 3 signature pages for competencies, immunization and reading PBL.

The interview was stress free, enjoy.

immunizations?? are we required to bring that?

i remember that you are required to bring your photo, the survey and the PBL brochure (signed)...

Members don't see this ad :)
immunizations?? are we required to bring that?

i remember that you are required to bring your photo, the survey and the PBL brochure (signed)...

immunization to state that you will have all your shots before enrollment, it's in the packet they sent

there were 5 things for me photo, applicant survey, 3 signature pages for competencies, immunization and reading PBL.

The interview was stress free, enjoy.

So is it 3 things?? photo, applicant survey, and PBL flyer?
There was no 3 signature pages for competencies and immunization in my packet...

So is it 3 things?? photo, applicant survey, and PBL flyer?
There was no 3 signature pages for competencies and immunization in my packet...

Packet?? I did not get any packets. I only got attachments from the invitation email. Do they send a packet through snail mail?

I'm a bit confused myself, my packet says nothing about a 2x2 photo. Thus far, I will be turning in 4 things: applicant survey (green), health requirements (white), PBL (yellow), essential characteristics and abilities (green). Where does it say you need to bring a 2x2 photo?

i'm with you. i only received the survey, health, pbl and characteristic/abilities forms. nothing mentioning a photo.

i'm with you. i only received the survey, health, pbl and characteristic/abilities forms. nothing mentioning a photo.

Be sure to bring a 2x2 photo, they require it!
If you don't have one ready, you can always mail it in later with the forms they will send you post interview.

They shouldve mentioned it when you called to schedule--Just bring the damn photo lol..

JBieber have you had your USC interview yet? How was it? Mine's tomorrow. I see you post a lot, are you in socal?