May 30, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
2x2 photo, applicant survey, and flyer that has the PBL website... anything else??

Thanks!! :)

Aug 6, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
2x2 photo, applicant survey, and flyer that has the PBL website... anything else??

Thanks!! :)
there were 5 things for me photo, applicant survey, 3 signature pages for competencies, immunization and reading PBL.

The interview was stress free, enjoy.

minoh87

7+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
immunizations?? are we required to bring that?

i remember that you are required to bring your photo, the survey and the PBL brochure (signed)...

Aug 6, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
immunizations?? are we required to bring that?

i remember that you are required to bring your photo, the survey and the PBL brochure (signed)...
immunization to state that you will have all your shots before enrollment, it's in the packet they sent

OP
S
May 30, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
there were 5 things for me photo, applicant survey, 3 signature pages for competencies, immunization and reading PBL.

The interview was stress free, enjoy.

So is it 3 things?? photo, applicant survey, and PBL flyer?
There was no 3 signature pages for competencies and immunization in my packet...

grx20718

10+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
So is it 3 things?? photo, applicant survey, and PBL flyer?
There was no 3 signature pages for competencies and immunization in my packet...
Packet?? I did not get any packets. I only got attachments from the invitation email. Do they send a packet through snail mail?

Jul 30, 2010
Status
I'm a bit confused myself, my packet says nothing about a 2x2 photo. Thus far, I will be turning in 4 things: applicant survey (green), health requirements (white), PBL (yellow), essential characteristics and abilities (green). Where does it say you need to bring a 2x2 photo?

Nov 2, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
i'm with you. i only received the survey, health, pbl and characteristic/abilities forms. nothing mentioning a photo.

ZzZzSleepyhead

10+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
i'm with you. i only received the survey, health, pbl and characteristic/abilities forms. nothing mentioning a photo.
Be sure to bring a 2x2 photo, they require it!
If you don't have one ready, you can always mail it in later with the forms they will send you post interview.

JBieber

5+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2010
Status
Dentist
They shouldve mentioned it when you called to schedule--Just bring the damn photo lol..

Jul 30, 2010
Status
JBieber have you had your USC interview yet? How was it? Mine's tomorrow. I see you post a lot, are you in socal?