what to do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

ghjkl

Members don't see this ad.

go to the TA. you're probably annoying the prof.

I am enrolled in a class and have used emails as a way to ask the professor questions. Lately, she has not been responding to my emails. Would she like that I ask her questions directly after class? Or should I go to the TA....but sometimes, I find that I learn more from the professor. Or are my questions just simply stupid...? What should I do?

ask the prof if she got your email- maybe the system bounced, maybe she's busy.

if she hasn't gotten them ask her if she wants you to resend them or if she can answer them after class

Members don't see this ad :)
whether or not the TA is helpful depends on the TA. you can try it out and if it works well, ask the TA.

in terms of the professor though: writing emails back can take a good deal of time depending on ur questions. im sure itd be a lot better for their time to just quickly ask when class gets out as long as he/she isnt running late to something

This is an utterly absurd suggestion. How dare you say such a stupid thing

My bad, I forgot that EVERYTHING is ALWAYS the professor's fault, and if someone posts it means they have already tried everything they could possibly think of. I will try to catch on quicker next time.

I've asked some stupid, crazy questions in my days....but....are you serious??? Should you ask the professor questions directly?!?!?!?! This is a joke right???

Walk up the woman and say "I have a question for you....." They are professors and most of the time they want to answer your questions for you

I am enrolled in a class and have used emails as a way to ask the professor questions. Lately, she has not been responding to my emails. Would she like that I ask her questions directly after class? Or should I go to the TA....but sometimes, I find that I learn more from the professor. Or are my questions just simply stupid...? What should I do?

You seem to have a problem with this

I don't know about you but I'm paying money whether through my own checking account, scholarship, grant, or loan to take classes.
I'll be damned if a professor doesn't give me my moneys worth, which effectively is hindering my understanding of the course and possibly affecting my grade.

Having said that, office hours.
Sometimes I got to another professor that I know with an understanding of the subject for help.

Wikipedia is a good start, LOL
Really, google.

MIT has open course documents, maybe your information can be found there.

TA's generally aren't helpful to me and I have had nothing but negative experiences from them.

I would tell my professor, look you're not responding, I need help. What gives?