Jinglefoot

2+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2015
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I cannot complain about the amount of IIs I have received thus far, but I just want to get a bearing on what to expect going forward. I was complete at all schools late July/early August and I am curious as to what type of II traffic one can expect as the cycle goes on assuming they are competitive at most chosen schools. Are later invites normally going to those verified and submitted later or to to those being looked at again after early submission? I realize this varies school to school. I am just trying to get a general idea about how other people's invites were spread out. Gracias.

WedgeDawg

not actually a dog
Staff member
Administrator
7+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I was at least somewhat competitive for every school I applied to and I received invites starting the week I was complete all the way up through February. In general, the later it gets, the fewer interviews you will be getting. Obviously this will vary, but that's really the only "trend" I can provide you with.

gonnif

Only 389 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student
Most schools do not evaluate and take action in a chronological manner. Outstanding candidates, UG connected, children of alumni, feeder school, linked programs, and URM may get priority in evaluation and action.

Reactions: BurghMed