You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What to get a pharmacist as a gift
Started by pharmacy7424
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Although it cant be done at work..Im always willing to take rum as a gift 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you want it to be pharmacy related, get them a really nice pen. We use it every day, and appreciate a good one. And will firmly grasp the pills in our hands until the patient gives it back.
Really nice means "not sold in the stationary aisle of CVS," in case that wasn't clear.
Really nice means "not sold in the stationary aisle of CVS," in case that wasn't clear.
If you want it to be pharmacy related, get them a really nice pen. We use it every day, and appreciate a good one. And will firmly grasp the pills in our hands until the patient gives it back.
Really nice means "not sold in the stationary aisle of CVS," in case that wasn't clear.
I'd bet one of my balls 90% of pharmacists don't give a chit about what pen they are using.
I'd bet one of my balls 90% of pharmacists don't give a chit about what pen they are using.
I'd be more upset about losing a nice pen. I usually keep the nice ones at home/steal the nice ones that I find and bring in the 10 pack $1 pens.
a new job lol
It doesn't have to be pharmacy related. A box of chocolates, or a cake, or a snack for the pharmacy would be sufficient to express your thanks.
Agreed. Everyone appreciates when people bring donuts for the pharmacy.
one of the coolest things our students did for us was once they all brought homemade food of their varied ancestries - homemade humus rocked!Agreed. Everyone appreciates when people bring donuts for the pharmacy.
Stuff they like that isn't expensive enough to be creepy.
I'd bet one of my balls 90% of pharmacists don't give a chit about what pen they are using.
Sounds like you really want a prosthetic.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anybody recommend some pens on amazon that would be nice to send a long-time pharmacist mentor?
I feel like 'just a pen' isn't enough, but I don't know what else to get him. no alcohol or cigars, guy is 85 years old. how to buy for somebody like that, beats me
I feel like 'just a pen' isn't enough, but I don't know what else to get him. no alcohol or cigars, guy is 85 years old. how to buy for somebody like that, beats me
A retirement party?Can anybody recommend some pens on amazon that would be nice to send a long-time pharmacist mentor?
I feel like 'just a pen' isn't enough, but I don't know what else to get him. no alcohol or cigars, guy is 85 years old. how to buy for somebody like that, beats me
Can anybody recommend some pens on amazon that would be nice to send a long-time pharmacist mentor?
I feel like 'just a pen' isn't enough, but I don't know what else to get him. no alcohol or cigars, guy is 85 years old. how to buy for somebody like that, beats me
I'm not 100% sure if a pen is the right gift as a retirement gift, I was thinking more along the lines of a "I'm graduating and wanted to thank you," or "You're leaving the company to go do something not retail and congratulations"
But if you're looking, there's two different routes you could go. There are plenty of sites you can google that will give top lists of professional stationary, or if he has any quirks you can try to eBay something interesting. For example, my prize pen, because I'm a giant nerd, is an old pen that used to be used in the WCW offices before the WWF bought them out back in 2001. And sometimes I chuckle and think that I'm taking voicemails with the same pen that Eric Bischoff used to sign Ric Flair's paychecks with THIS IS TOTALLY FEASIBLE SHUT UP DON'T RUIN MY DREAM.
You could also do a gag gift of getting him a collection of Viagra/Cialis/Levitra pens, and do something else as the real present.
a lunch break
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 43
- Views
- 21K