What to include in the AADSAS Personal Statement?

Started by 113466
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

i had this problem when i applied. my first draft was like 10 pages. i had to shorten it down to 2-3 pages and started to cut out "useless words."
 
I included my personal history and why I got so interested in dentistry as my ultimate goal. Then I address my strategies to achieve my goal. Usually colleges have pre-professional advisers. Your first drafts might have a lot of problems in it, but they can be really helpful in revising it for you and suggesting sentence structures in a more effective way. Good Luck😎

Being that it's so limited with space requirements, what should absolutely be include??? and how do i edit it to 4500 characters without losing needed info???