What to prioritize for Princeton Review materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anonymous.2

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I will be taking the MCAT on September 8th and will be taking the PR Ultimate Course from July 9th - August 24th. For those who have taken the course, which of the pre-class and post-class materials do you recommend prioritizing? Also, how was your experience with the course?

From the list mentioned below, would anyone be able to please list from most important to least important for maximizing my time of studying? Thank you!

1. Reading the books
2. Medflix videos
3. Online Free Standing Question Practice
4. Online Passage Practice
5. Science Workbook Passage Practice
 
I didn't do the course, but used TPR books to study. I went through all of them over the course of about 3 months, covering each of them 3 times. Be ready for the practice exams to give you scores that are lower than the real thing. Take the AAMC FL tests to get a better indicator, but still use TPR ones (you paid for them, and they are still good review).

There are a few topics, especially some P/S definitions I came across that weren't in TPR. Use Kaplan and NS free study materials to simply get another view of the content.