What to use for PAT Canadian DAT

Started by Versadth
Tags Tags
canadian dat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Versadth

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been using DATBootcamp and DATCrusher for the PAT and both are amazing resources. But I've finished all the Bootcamp PAT Tests and so I moved on the DATCrusher but I know I'll run out of their tests too (I got 2 more to go) and I still have more than 1 month left before my Nov DAT. A lot of my friends at UofT dentistry were telling me to just redo the PAT tests but I don't know if that's a good idea. Any suggestions would be appreciated 🙂