What to wear to vet school interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tollersrule

The Ohio State class of 2019!
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I recently got an interview offer and I wanted to know what you should wear to interviews. I am a guy, so I wasn't sure if everyone wears a suit or if its a bit more casual than that.
 
I'm going with a pantsuit (as a girl) I would assume same applies to guys so a suit should be good. I don't know if you should wear anything more casual than that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Suit for sure - but looking at older threads it looked like people that toured before or after an interview had walking shoes they changed into.

@tollersrule where did you get an interview out of curiosity? Good Luck!
 
Suit for sure - but looking at older threads it looked like people that toured before or after an interview had walking shoes they changed into.

@tollersrule where did you get an interview out of curiosity? Good Luck!
Thank you everyone!
I saw older threads. but I just wanted to make sure just incase.
Also I got an offer from midwestern in Arizona.