What up all.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfmontpoker

I hate chemistry
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey whats up everyone. I haven't been on in a while since I decided not to apply to dental school for a plethora of reasons, mainly those involving being completely lost in my life. But through some serious reflection, I think I'm going to apply this cycle. I just need to overcome my fear of the DAT and I should be good to go :thumbup: Nice to see that a lot of you I befriended last year have gotten in, congratz!

Members don't see this ad.

Your avatar has certainly changed... Blonde baby-faced boy with a bowl cut to "I support single moms". Stripper moms. Way to be, bro.

By the way, why back to dentistry? The business thing didn't work out for you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Welcome back man, congrats on your decision.

Welcome back buddy. Now stop fiddling around on the podiatry forum and start studying for that dang DAT! :thumbup:

Isn't it impossible for you to apply this cycle? I believe the deadlines for all the schools have passed.

What's up bro! Good to see you back on the dental wagon. Let us know if you need anything. :thumbup:

thanks for all the support guys! Why the business thing didn't work out? Well mainly because I was looking for an easy way out... Which was completely lazy and stupid of me. I realize that my true passion is dentistry... What can I say, I have this weird oral fixation :D Good to see some familiar faces though :thumbup:

Well, its good to see you back. I must admit reading your drunken rambling a few months back was very entertaining. Good luck with your DAT prep.

By the way, that avatar has got to go, its tasteless. Pretty out of place with that signature.