What visual resources can I use to study for Pharm?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xoxo111

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was wondering what resources did you guys use to study for pharm? I love sketchy micro and have heard about sketchy pharm, but not sure how relevant they are with our fields. I have also heard of Anki, but I don't know how anki actually works?? (Please don't laugh at me) Is it other people who make the flashcards because I have never made/used flashcards before, and I am not gonna start making flashcards now. If it's made by other people then I can use that.

I am a better visual learner so visual resources are great for me, but I am willing to try non-visual resources too.

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I was wondering what resources did you guys use to study for pharm? I love sketchy micro and have heard about sketchy pharm, but not sure how relevant they are with our fields. I have also heard of Anki, but I don't know how anki actually works?? (Please don't laugh at me) Is it other people who make the flashcards because I have never made/used flashcards before, and I am not gonna start making flashcards now. If it's made by other people then I can use that.

I am a better visual learner so visual resources are great for me, but I am willing to try non-visual resources too.

Do Sketchy Pharm. Idk about your school, (I would assume it is similar), but at my school we take Pharm with DOs, meaning we cover everything in Pharm. This means that Sketchy Pharm is the way to go. It is overkill for APMLE, but for Pharm course it is what you need. Use it for APMLE as well. Class notes and Sketchy is really all you need.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all,

I used Sketchy Pharm (and Micro) with the associated Pepper Anki decks for boards (These were the only resources I used for these sections for boards. if you're unfamiliar with Anki, MedSchool + Anki is a good place to start and I would get familiar with it NOW. I know a lot of people have fared well without ever using Anki, but I found it extremely useful).

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all,

If you end up using Anki for pharm then I suggest making your own decks rather than using others. Making the decks is a form of learning in itself, and you'd know you're not missing anything important either for class exams or the boards. Also, Anki is not for everyone so give it a try and see if you'd like it, otherwise stick to class stuff and sketchy pharm (more than enough for boards and inhouse exams).

Reactions: 1 user