What was Pritzker's interview like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JennaB4MD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that have interviewed at the University of Chicago, can anybody give me a heads up on what their interview day was like, anything I can do to prepare beforehand?

Members don't see this ad.

What's up? Guess you received an invite. Congrats on that. I'm not sure if you are farmiliar with the search option, but if you search pritzker AND interview you get quite a high yield of threads that'll help you out. Here's just a couple.

Pritzker #1
Pritzker #2

Maybe after you sift through that, you'll have some more specific questions to ask.
peace.

You could check out the Interview Feedback section on SDN, but it might not have too many entries, if any at all for that school. I wish that interviewfeedback.com would come back online already.

it's great that you got an interview this early! pritzker was my first interview after labor day last year, and they were extremely encouraging and helpful during the interview day. basically you get there by around seven thirty, and there's muffins and juice for breakfast. dean robinson does a spiel about the top 10 things about pritzker and then you get a packet telling you where your two interviews are. i had a student interview in the same building. my faculty interview went well-she gave me positive feedback as i was leaving-but they asked a lot of thought questions so check the studentdoctor.com feedback and if you have time think about how you'd respond to stumpers. also you have a talk with sylvia-like ten minutes-so she gets to touchbase with you about things. for lunch, you get boxes and chat with some second and fourth years. all in all it's a pretty chill day.my tips are know your application pretty well. both my student interviewer and sylvia referred to specific answers. my faculty member didn't want to have any preconceived notions, so she did not read my AMCAS or supplemental beforehand. best of luck!