What websites do you guys use to study with?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spicykimchi

Inactive
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know of a good one that makes crossword puzzles? How about true/false questions?

I know about Quizlet but that's it. I like some things about it but I don't like how it does the true/false questions. And I really wish I could make crossword puzzles.

As for what I study, I have to memorize heaps of terms, names, dates, etc.
 
Do you know of a good one that makes crossword puzzles? How about true/false questions?

I know about Quizlet but that's it. I like some things about it but I don't like how it does the true/false questions. And I really wish I could make crossword puzzles.

As for what I study, I have to memorize heaps of terms, names, dates, etc.
Here you go! Have fun and good luck! http://www.puzzle-maker.com/CW/