What will you do if you don't get in ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I would pray that it doesn't come to that, but if not I'll probably get a clinically based job, like scribing in the ER and working on getting my applications in as early as possible.

Members don't see this ad.

Probably get a Ph.D in biochem, work tireless hours, and eventually become associated with medical school interviews as the esoteric Ph.D interviewer... all of my questions would involve the social repercussions of the Chapelle show (Season 3 coming in 2006.. yet another to WAIT for) and shoddy lil' Jon impressions as responses to applicant thoughts (yeahh!!! OKKAAYY!!!) :laugh:

Ehh.... barefoot. pregnant.

nimotsu said:
Probably get a Ph.D in biochem, work tireless hours, and eventually become associated with medical school interviews as the esoteric Ph.D interviewer... all of my questions would involve the social repercussions of the Chapelle show (Season 3 coming in 2006.. yet another to WAIT for) and shoddy lil' Jon impressions as responses to applicant thoughts (yeahh!!! OKKAAYY!!!) :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh jeez, if I had a lil' Jon impersonator as my interviewer, I would die from laughter.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: