What would you do if R_j_ct_d???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superso

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Notre Dame has this - One-year masters programs - information to the rejected applicant

I don't know what that is but anyone know if there is a one year program that you can apply to? I dont want to take any chances, ya see??? any info?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know of any programs similar to these that are offered in Houston?

Members don't see this ad :)
I did a one-year masters program at Hopkins (school of public health). It was the best experience ever. I studied reproductive biology... so I strengthened my science bgrd, but I got to take a bunch of public health classes as well. So I had the best of both worlds. Plus you attend classes with awesome people. Hopkins is one of the top public health schools, so your classmates are chinese prime minsters of health (is that the word?) and doctors and people who have spent years working abroad. If anyone wants more info, just PM me. I think the application deadline is March or something.

If no US allo schools I'm already accepted to a Carib school for the fall so no matter what I'm class of 2009

cry. a lot. then eat a bunch of ice cream. then cry some more. then get over it and do something else. but that's me...