1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What's a university with a decent post- bac program in the NY area?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by anonymous4, Dec 9, 2005.

1. anonymous4

anonymous4 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hey everyone, I can't believe I just found this forum, it would've been so much help if I've used it sooner.

I need some advice guys, I've just graduated with my BA in Marketing and I've decided to aim for Dental School in the near future. Unfortunately I need to take all of the required science pre-reqs and wondered if anyone could recommend a college with a decent post- bacc program in the New York area. I know I've missed the deadline for some colleges like Columbia.. but I'm not aiming for a really great school; I see it as the better the school.. the harder the program. So i'm just looking for a decent college with a post- bacc program, any suggestions on some colleges?

2. Rocky5

Rocky5 Junior Member

Pre-Dental
    You can unofficially take post-bacc classes, (which is just taking the same courses you would in an official post-bacc program) as a non-degree student at a college or university. Hope this helps. :oops:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...