What's a university with a decent post- bac program in the NY area?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonymous4

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I can't believe I just found this forum, it would've been so much help if I've used it sooner.

I need some advice guys, I've just graduated with my BA in Marketing and I've decided to aim for Dental School in the near future. Unfortunately I need to take all of the required science pre-reqs and wondered if anyone could recommend a college with a decent post- bacc program in the New York area. I know I've missed the deadline for some colleges like Columbia.. but I'm not aiming for a really great school; I see it as the better the school.. the harder the program. So i'm just looking for a decent college with a post- bacc program, any suggestions on some colleges?

Members don't see this ad.

You can unofficially take post-bacc classes, (which is just taking the same courses you would in an official post-bacc program) as a non-degree student at a college or university. Hope this helps. :oops:

anonymous4 said:
Hey everyone, I can't believe I just found this forum, it would've been so much help if I've used it sooner.

I need some advice guys, I've just graduated with my BA in Marketing and I've decided to aim for Dental School in the near future. Unfortunately I need to take all of the required science pre-reqs and wondered if anyone could recommend a college with a decent post- bacc program in the New York area. I know I've missed the deadline for some colleges like Columbia.. but I'm not aiming for a really great school; I see it as the better the school.. the harder the program. So i'm just looking for a decent college with a post- bacc program, any suggestions on some colleges?