1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What's a university with a decent post- bac program in the NY area?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by anonymous4, Dec 9, 2005.

1. anonymous4

anonymous4 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hey everyone, I can't believe I just found this forum, it would've been so much help if I've used it sooner.

I need some advice guys, I've just graduated with my BA in Marketing and I've decided to aim for Dental School in the near future. Unfortunately I need to take all of the required science pre-reqs and wondered if anyone could recommend a college with a decent post- bacc program in the New York area. I know I've missed the deadline for some colleges like Columbia.. but I'm not aiming for a really great school; I see it as the better the school.. the harder the program. So i'm just looking for a decent college with a post- bacc program, any suggestions on some colleges?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Rocky5

Rocky5 Junior Member

Pre-Dental
    You can unofficially take post-bacc classes, (which is just taking the same courses you would in an official post-bacc program) as a non-degree student at a college or university. Hope this helps. :oops: