Whats included in the Confirmation Sheet

Started by juan7677
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

juan7677

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my Confirmation Sheet finally, after 3 weeks of waiting. I think they forgot to send it the first time so I had to request it again. But anyways, I was wondering how paper papers I should have received? I only got 2 purple sheets which has my info, grades, and stuff. I thought that there would be more stuff or is that just it.
 
That is pretty much it. They do not give you sheets containing your additional information which would have been your work experience, research experience, personal statement, etc.
 
juan7677

when did you submit your application?? i submitted mine to AADSAS in july andthey jsut sent it out last tuesday. think somethingis screwy there??? I haven't gotten a confirmation sheet either.
 
Eak,

I meant after 3 weeks of waiting since my applicaiton was sent out. I submitted my app near the end of june.