Dental Hygiene Classes Included in GPA??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iloveTeeth1999

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have done the research and found that AADSAS accepts dental hygiene classes as "other sciences". I was wondering if any hygienists have had all of their classes count as other sciences, or if they only counted some of them. My dental hygiene school gpa was a 4.0, and would boost my gpa. Please help!
 
I have done the research and found that AADSAS accepts dental hygiene classes as "other sciences". I was wondering if any hygienists have had all of their classes count as other sciences, or if they only counted some of them. My dental hygiene school gpa was a 4.0, and would boost my gpa. Please help!
just submit to aadsas and see what they do with the grades
no other way to find out...