Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I'm new here. I'm 15, and just recently I've been thinking of becoming a doctor. I've also been thinking of a lot of fields I could get into as a doctor. The main field I'm thinking of getting into is Neurology. I've looked up a lot of what they do, but I want to get a feeling of what it's like in Med School. With questions like:
Is becoming a Neurologist harder then becoming any other kind of doctor?
I know it's a bit early for me to be thinking like this. But I'm just really interested.
How did any of you guys make the decision of becoming a Neurologist?
Thanks a lot.
I'm new here. I'm 15, and just recently I've been thinking of becoming a doctor. I've also been thinking of a lot of fields I could get into as a doctor. The main field I'm thinking of getting into is Neurology. I've looked up a lot of what they do, but I want to get a feeling of what it's like in Med School. With questions like:
Is becoming a Neurologist harder then becoming any other kind of doctor?
I know it's a bit early for me to be thinking like this. But I'm just really interested.
How did any of you guys make the decision of becoming a Neurologist?
Thanks a lot.
I think everyone should have a mentee! Especially the neurotic, the depraved and the psychotic....even my ancestor had someone he mentored.....his name was Adolf Eichmann.