What’s the best resource for DAT Math Prep?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zahiradams17

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I haven’t taken math in 4-5 years and I want to find the best way to relearn everything I need to know for the DAT Math section. Please don’t recommend doing practice problems. I need to learn the material first. Videos? Thank you.
 
I'd highly recommend Dr. Romano's concept math videos on the Orgoman YouTube channel. I swear they are the reason I got a 30 in QR because I was in the same boat.

Here's a link to the playlist:


Do they include all formulas and all knowledge necessary to achieve your 30 in qr? Also what was your study method when watching the videos?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they include all formulas and all knowledge necessary to achieve your 30 in qr? Also what was your study method when watching the videos?

Sorry for the late response--I was at work all day! Yes, they have the majority of the formulae mentioned throughout the videos with Professor Blois. I'd also highly suggest getting the Math Destroyer because it has a comprehensive list of all of the formulae (as well as practice problems, once you are ready for those).