What's the best Stethoscope?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ultrasound-Machine.jpg

Yeah this isn't an echo machine. It is an utrasound with a vaginal probe...
I mean if you push hard enough, you can probably see the heart...
 
I have a Welch Allyn DLX, a master cardiology, Littmann cardiology IV. Used to have a Littmann cardiology III before it walked away.

The cardiology IV has the best diaphragm. the DLX the best bell. Personally the master cardiology is mediocre and often I can't get purchase on a bony old woman or a COPD'er with it.

For everyday use either a DLX or Cardiology IV. There is a reason most people use the littmann cardiology III or IV.