What's the best way to update my address?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PunkRockDoc

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently moved. Should I call the schools and tell them? Email them?
 
I think most schools prefer changes in address in writing or through AMCAS.
 
I put the change through on AMCAS, and then immediately e-mailed them about the change. For those schools without e-mail addresses that I could find, I sent them a letter in snail mail. I didn't call them just because I didn't want to be on the phone saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over....