Should I address the dip in my GPA?

Started by deleted1090005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1090005

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a lower gpa my sophomore year due to Bs and a B- on Orgos and Physics. Is this something I should address in secondaries? I am applying to mostly in-state schools and a few T20s I like.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maybe a little? likely no. but that's sophomore year. a lot of schools put most of their focus on the last 2 years of credits, and either way, your cumulative is far more important than an individual year, especially sophomore year.