What's the hardest class you've taken?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I find it odd that all these "hardest class" designations are saddled with A/A-/B+ grades.

Members don't see this ad.

So...I guess not too many people caught onto the sarcasm there. I thought it'd be pretty obvious, but...I guess not. Man, how are you guys going to communicate with your patients? You're going to be terrible doctors!
Oh noes! I'm going to be a terrible doc!

Members don't see this ad :)
It's all the more impressive, because they all go to impossibly difficult schools with massive grade deflation. ;)

I think they consider the classes hard because of all the gunner-ish ass kissing and **** sucking they had to put in during office hours to get that extra grade bump. :D

I think they consider the classes hard because of all the gunner-ish ass kissing and **** sucking they had to put in during office hours to get that extra grade bump. :D

Hahaha! :laugh:

We should quite while we're ahead/before we get banned.

Hmmm... I'm curious now.

Guesses (in alphabetical order): CalTech. Cal-Berkeley. Harvard. MIT. University of Chicago. Princeton. Yale.

You don't have to tell me which one... just if I'm right. I strategically left out a couple big math schools.

All are hotbeds of Eastern European Math talent... though I think MIT/CalTech may prefer the East Asian variety.

Haha it's in there. I'll say no more or Breeak will rue the day she became my facebook friend.

Hey, if the lady professor is willing to trade that A for a little love, it's a sacrifice I am willing to make. No homo **** though.

Wow, leave for a couple of hours and it gets interesting. :)

Yes, as LET said, the school's in there, but a lady has to preserve some illusion of mystery, right? (Thanks for helping with that Ms. L to the ET.) Not that it'd be hard to figure out. But anyway, I think the only point is that to claim you dominated the type of class I was talking about is to imply that you dominated some of the top theoretical math students in the world.* Which is probably more than you intended to say, so it is prudent to remember that there are little ponds and big ponds (and no matter which one you think you're in, there's always a bigger one out there - meaning bragging will always sound silly to someone).

*A category I am clearly not included in - I got through the class with pure stubbornness and probably a little professorial pity.

Now what does a girl have to do to get banned around here?

It's grounds for starting a "what are my options/please stroke my ego" thread.

Ooooooh, that must be why I haven't gotten to start one of those. I'll go slink away and consider my failings as a student and as a human being now.

to remember that there are little ponds and big ponds (and no matter which one you think you're in, there's always a bigger one out there - meaning bragging will always sound silly to someone).
Nah, after awhile I was just playing. At first, I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize what type of courses we were actually talking about here. I never got past diff. egs in math. Probably wouldn't have survived advanced analysis anyway. Just another pre-med strolling along memorizing stuff.