What's the one thing you don't want adcoms to know about you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And smart. Both in the gifted programs in school. I even taught my daughter about Kneser graphs (yeah, don't even ask - only one math prof at my school even knew anything about them).

Members don't see this ad.

I don't want adcoms to know that I once was a professional wrestler known as the revolting blob. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
DarkFark said:
So I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old ****** with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, meet me at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.
This is my favorite movie of all time :thumbup:

I don't want adcoms to know that I started a poll just so I could see what percentage of SDNers are virgins. And that I'm currently watching "Red vs. Blue", a movie based on HALO, which a friend of mine just sent. I really need something better to do after work...

I don't want them to know that I'm actually THE CARVER and that my reason for hacking up people's faces was solely because of my low self-esteem.

tomorrowgirl99 said:
I don't want them to know that I'm actually THE CARVER and that my reason for hacking up people's faces was solely because of my low self-esteem.
Nice...Two hour finale next week. Soooo excited.

That I have no interest in primary care.

that i eat babies.
-mota

ShyRem said:
And smart. Both in the gifted programs in school. I even taught my daughter about Kneser graphs (yeah, don't even ask - only one math prof at my school even knew anything about them).

They do look rather above-average. Do you live in Lake Wobegone?

I don't want the adcomms to know I used to do runway modeling. People tend to have the stereotype of a dumb model whose job is purely superficial :oops:

DrKitty said:
I don't want the adcomms to know I used to do runway modeling. People tend to have the stereotype of a dumb model whose job is purely superficial :oops:
hehe, I don't want them to know I'm really a blonde, but I dye it red so that people won't tell me blonde jokes and I can get away with being fiesty

angietron3000 said:
hehe, I don't want them to know I'm really a blonde, but I dye it red so that people won't tell me blonde jokes and I can get away with being fiesty

:laugh:

That I keep myself immaculately clean, but my home and work environment is kept as a horribly messy, headache inducing, wall to wall pile of papers,books,trinkets and tools. Worse yet, is that when I clean and put everything away I feel so naked and uncomfortable that I cant wait for it to be messy again. :scared:

But I know where everything is in the mess!