Whats the salary ?

Started by deardr07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deardr07

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whats the going salary now for pediatricians, and what kind of call, etc can I expect. I am wondering to hear from some PGY-3's who know what kinds of jobs some fellow graduates got. Thanks!
 
Whats the going salary now for pediatricians, and what kind of call, etc can I expect. I am wondering to hear from some PGY-3's who know what kinds of jobs some fellow graduates got. Thanks!
You might want to search for "AAP Pediatrics 101", which has some charts and data about demographics, practice type, patterns, etc. Some of the information is a few years old, but should be helpful for starters.