What's the value of a name...

Started by KUMoose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KUMoose

Grumpy old man
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rather than necro'ing the "should we be called doctors" thread, I thought I'd share a funny. I was finishing breakfast this morning and was listening news and they played a weight loss commercial as part of the station break. Nothing fancy or special about that, happens every day.

The company (safe URL as of 0745 5-Mar-12), touted as a program overseen by two doctors.... and come to this program is doctor supervised. The doctors in question are D.C.... chiropractors. I thought it both sad and slightly ironic.

So to the physicians, congrats Doc, that vaulted title means so much these days. :laugh:
 
My gardener calls himself a doctor because he gets rid of weed just like a physician gets rid of diseases.