What's your Major?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Surprised I havent seen my major yet.

Human Nutrition.. its crazy how much this major ties information from all the sciences into one, I have loved it so far.

Members don't see this ad.

I graduated overseas with a BSc in Physiotherapy... I'm not sure but I don't think it's an undergrad/major here tho

Members don't see this ad :)
Biology with maybe a minor in history or english. :)

Planned: Philosophy and Criminal justice double major.
minor in chem

Biomedical Engineering.

...but seriously tho, Bio.

History major
Poli Sci minor

Members don't see this ad :)
Physics
(and maybe Math)

Environmental Engineering and a minor in math

Microbiology and Religious studies majors...chem minor

Philosophy and Integrative Physiology Double major...

debating on dropping philosophy though might pick up a Biochem minor:idea:

Neuroscience (there are a lot of us)
with a ridiculous amount of Intl Development courses (no minors at my school)

"Surprised I havent seen my major yet.

Human Nutrition.. its crazy how much this major ties information from all the sciences into one, I have loved it so far"

Human Nutrition here!! I like the major although I kinda regret not majoring in Psychology or Sociology.

Yayy 1st post!!:)

MCMP (medicinal chemistry and molecular pharmacology major), minor in psy/bio/chm.

This is a deathly boring thread. I'm gonna go watch two turtles doing it.

Bio and Psych

History major
Poli Sci minor

I bet it can get pretty annoying having to explain that you want to go to med school with a History degree... that is if you are open about going to med school

Woohoo! :)

B.S. in Anthropology here, minor in Geography.

I, too, chose the B.S. (rather than B.A.) pathway in Anthropology. We don't happen to attend the same amazing college on the west coast? ;)

I, too, chose the B.S. (rather than B.A.) pathway in Anthropology. We don't happen to attend the same amazing college on the west coast? ;)

Nope. 'Fraid I'm stuck in the South.

BS is biology and a MS is BME. Dual program.

God help me.

Veterinary & Biomedical Sciences

.....obviously I changed my career interest.

I also majored in Anthropology, but I didn't have the option of getting a B.S. instead of a B.A. That's B.S.!:lol:

Also have M.S. in Medical Sciences, concentration in Pharmacology.

Last edited:
Well hello there fellow AT :)
Graduated w/ Athletic Training major, nutrition, coaching, exercise science minors. Grad school: MS in Kinesiology

Nice to see I am not the only one! It will be unique to have the MD,ATC credential!

Nice to see I am not the only one! It will be unique to have the MD,ATC credential!
One ortho I work with is a "grandfathered in" AT now MD, and the other ortho I love is an MD/AT and maintains his certification/licensure! I've "spoken" with three other AT/ATSs here on SDN :)

I wished I did something more fun, but I was worried it would affect the GPA. I went simple and got a BS in biological sciences. I had a beast GPA.

Biology with a minor in Music (piano player since 13)

This is a deathly boring thread. I'm gonna go watch two turtles doing it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh7lpeaVzvo[/YOUTUBE]

B.S. - Communication, Minors - Chem and Sociology

Where my History majors at?

Majoring in History with a minor in French!

Well hello there fellow AT :)
Graduated w/ Athletic Training major, nutrition, coaching, exercise science minors. Grad school: MS in Kinesiology

I am interested in majoring in Athletic training and nutrition. I noticed some of the courses over lap. How many years did it took you to graduate when both degree?

Double major in Microbiology and Philosophy, with a minor in Biochemistry.

Doubling in Chemistry and Molecular Biology.
Minoring in Spanish and Arabic.