What's your plan for checking? Mine's sad...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

franklinthedog

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, let's suppose it's Oct 3 and it's the day of reckoning....How are you gonna check your scores? I assume most of us are gonna give up the $15 readily and find out that day.

I've never been a day drinker; but, I think I may drink 2-4 beers in the middle of the day and then hit the web every hour or so. How are you going to check your score? It'd be cool if you could check each section one at a time, but I imagine it's all gonna be on the same page at once. Imagine that night if you kick butt on the MCAT; talk about feeling invincible for a day!

Members don't see this ad.

i LOVE day drinking.. just remember it is NEVER too early too start. however beers aint doing the trick on mcat day. i did it last yera as well to check scores online and you must go with shots.. that is the only way to numb yourself. Im going about 5 or 6 shots before i check.. then depending on the outcome.. 6 or 7 more good luck

Originally posted by franklinthedog
So, let's suppose it's Oct 3 and it's the day of reckoning....How are you gonna check your scores? I assume most of us are gonna give up the $15 readily and find out that day.

I've never been a day drinker; but, I think I may drink 2-4 beers in the middle of the day and then hit the web every hour or so. How are you going to check your score? It'd be cool if you could check each section one at a time, but I imagine it's all gonna be on the same page at once. Imagine that night if you kick butt on the MCAT; talk about feeling invincible for a day!

Yes, it will be all one page at once.

you know for 15 bucks they should break up the scores into 4 pages... you know, to build up suspense and make it more interesting. when i checked my score last june it was kinda anti-climactic.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Street Philosopher
when i checked my score last june it was kinda anti-climactic.

:laugh: I know exactly what you mean. I was like "OK, these three numbers will determine if I can go to medical school this year." Then when I got them it wasn't that big of a deal at all.

that's probably because you all ended up doing well...........

nero

You know, if I drank 5 or 6 shots of anything in the middle of the day, I'd miss my scores as well as any thought of going to medical school because I'd be in a coma.

youd be in a coma from 5 or 6 shots? wow.. even scarier than thinking about not going to med school for you is the fact that 5 shots would kilil you.. are u like 100 pounds or whta!

210 lbs.

OK, I didn't mean a LITERAL coma, but I guarantee I'd be puking my guts out and maybe wish I were in a coma. And, no, I do not have an alcohol dehydrogenase deficiency.

I could do 6 shots. However, I just don't like feeling drunk....maybe for Toejam and I it's just the effects of age ;)