Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

What's your plan for checking? Mine's sad...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by franklinthedog, Sep 26, 2002.

1. franklinthedog

franklinthedog Senior Member

So, let's suppose it's Oct 3 and it's the day of reckoning....How are you gonna check your scores? I assume most of us are gonna give up the $15 readily and find out that day.

I've never been a day drinker; but, I think I may drink 2-4 beers in the middle of the day and then hit the web every hour or so. How are you going to check your score? It'd be cool if you could check each section one at a time, but I imagine it's all gonna be on the same page at once. Imagine that night if you kick butt on the MCAT; talk about feeling invincible for a day!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr. Wall$treet

Banned

i LOVE day drinking.. just remember it is NEVER too early too start. however beers aint doing the trick on mcat day. i did it last yera as well to check scores online and you must go with shots.. that is the only way to numb yourself. Im going about 5 or 6 shots before i check.. then depending on the outcome.. 6 or 7 more good luck

4. mws99

mws99 Senior Member

Yes, it will be all one page at once.

5. Street Philosopher

you know for 15 bucks they should break up the scores into 4 pages... you know, to build up suspense and make it more interesting. when i checked my score last june it was kinda anti-climactic.

6. mws99

mws99 Senior Member

:laugh: I know exactly what you mean. I was like "OK, these three numbers will determine if I can go to medical school this year." Then when I got them it wasn't that big of a deal at all.

7. nero

nero Senior Member

that's probably because you all ended up doing well...........

nero

8. Toejam

Toejam Terminal Student

You know, if I drank 5 or 6 shots of anything in the middle of the day, I'd miss my scores as well as any thought of going to medical school because I'd be in a coma.

9. Dr. Wall$treet

Banned

youd be in a coma from 5 or 6 shots? wow.. even scarier than thinking about not going to med school for you is the fact that 5 shots would kilil you.. are u like 100 pounds or whta!

10. Toejam

Toejam Terminal Student

210 lbs.

OK, I didn't mean a LITERAL coma, but I guarantee I'd be puking my guts out and maybe wish I were in a coma. And, no, I do not have an alcohol dehydrogenase deficiency.

11. tBw

tBw totally deluded

I could do 6 shots. However, I just don't like feeling drunk....maybe for Toejam and I it's just the effects of age ;)

12. Toejam

Toejam Terminal Student

Age sucks sometimes