You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What's you're major?
Started by I am the Walrus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good thing you're not an english major.
^
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't get how you know exactly what major you want when you haven't taken one college course. Evidence by prior posts. I switched my major like 3 times and I was 22 when I first went to college.
I don't get how you know exactly what major you want when you haven't taken one college course. Evidence by prior posts. I switched my major like 3 times and I was 22 when I first went to college.
My major was psychology the day I started college and the day I graduated.
Chemistry and Philosophy
My major was psychology the day I started college and the day I graduated.
You are one of the exceptions then. A lot of people that I know have at least switched their majors once. Maybe there are more straight shooters on this site.
I started as Biochemistry, but realized that the professor at my school are too enamored of plants but the psychology department is doing a lot of cool studies on the effects of drugs on the brain, So I am a psych major with minors in biology and chemistry. Unlike most of you I am at an LAC and we only have 20 majors.
4
487806
Mine is soon to be Medical laboratory Science I think.
How about you? 🙂
I'm double majoring in Pre-Med and Troll Science and minoring in Flamology.
I'm trying to finish my B.S. in Trollology. Getting extra credit for posting ITT.
Lucky. I have to write a 20-page essay on the Art of Trolling.

Theoretical bioneurochemical engineering
Chemical Engineering 🙂
Female sexuality
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm majoring in pre-med
Are you being serious? Do any respectable institutions even offer a pre-med major?
Are you being serious? Do any respectable institutions even offer a pre-med major?
I think he was just joking

I think he was just joking![]()
Oh thank god.
MatSE
I was a math major. Oh, what an idiotic waste of time that was.
I was a math major. Oh, what an idiotic waste of time that was.
Physics the day I came in, Physics the day I left. Would not have changed it at any point.
.
Last edited:
Management information systems, but I keep getting this feeling to switch to radiological health engineering. 🙄 I doubt I'll change it lol.
I wonder if your high school teachers would cringe if they saw YOUR improper use of you're.
Oh wait, they were all not smart enough to go to med school, so they probably wouldn't know bad grammar when they see it.
That other thread still burns me up. Those teachers give everything to be able to instruct you in science and all you do is insult them. By 17 you should know the difference between your and you're. Do you know the right ways to use to, too, and two? How about their, there, and they're. How about affect and effect?
Make threads in hSDN only until you actually sit in a college classroom (AP classes and college credit classes in HS don't count).

Oh wait, they were all not smart enough to go to med school, so they probably wouldn't know bad grammar when they see it.
That other thread still burns me up. Those teachers give everything to be able to instruct you in science and all you do is insult them. By 17 you should know the difference between your and you're. Do you know the right ways to use to, too, and two? How about their, there, and they're. How about affect and effect?
Make threads in hSDN only until you actually sit in a college classroom (AP classes and college credit classes in HS don't count).

Are you being serious? Do any respectable institutions even offer a pre-med major?
Lol I was just joking. I was just reading a thread about people who declare themselves to be "Pre-med majors" before they even start college.
In reality: Neurobiology
4
487806
I wonder if your high school teachers would cringe if they saw YOUR improper use of you're.
Oh wait, they were all not smart enough to go to med school, so they probably wouldn't know bad grammar when they see it.
That other thread still burns me up. Those teachers give everything to be able to instruct you in science and all you do is insult them. By 17 you should know the difference between your and you're. Do you know the right ways to use to, too, and two? How about their, there, and they're. How about affect and effect?
Make threads in hSDN only until you actually sit in a college classroom (AP classes and college credit classes in HS don't count).
![]()
I'm pretty sure none of that went into OP's head.
D
deleted407021
Biology major, Chemistry minor. Concentrating in Environmental Sustainability. Why?
Physiology and Neuroscience with a minor in Psychology.
👍
I wonder if your high school teachers would cringe if they saw YOUR improper use of you're.
Oh wait, they were all not smart enough to go to med school, so they probably wouldn't know bad grammar when they see it.
That other thread still burns me up. Those teachers give everything to be able to instruct you in science and all you do is insult them. By 17 you should know the difference between your and you're. Do you know the right ways to use to, too, and two? How about their, there, and they're. How about affect and effect?
Make threads in hSDN only until you actually sit in a college classroom (AP classes and college credit classes in HS don't count).
![]()
👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if your high school teachers would cringe if they saw YOUR improper use of you're.
Oh wait, they were all not smart enough to go to med school, so they probably wouldn't know bad grammar when they see it.
That other thread still burns me up. Those teachers give everything to be able to instruct you in science and all you do is insult them. By 17 you should know the difference between your and you're. Do you know the right ways to use to, too, and two? How about their, there, and they're. How about affect and effect?
Make threads in hSDN only until you actually sit in a college classroom (AP classes and college credit classes in HS don't count).
![]()
😍
bio-chem hopefully, maybe psych if I get lazy.
I'm pretty sure none of that went into OP's head.
canadians
brahFemale sexuality
I was a math major. Oh, what an idiotic waste of time that was.
You were an Applied Math major, don't shortchange yourself!

brah
You were an Applied Math major, don't shortchange yourself!![]()
I don't think I have ever applied math to a real-world problem.
I should have transferred to a better school and studied engineering.
I don't think I have ever applied math to a real-world problem.
I should have transferred to a better school and studied engineering.
That seriously sucks... If I were good enough at math to want to major in it, I would've definitely done ChemE or something that I can really use it on lol!
I majored in surgery.
i wonder if your high school teachers would cringe if they saw your improper use of you're.
Oh wait, they were all not smart enough to go to med school, so they probably wouldn't know bad grammar when they see it.
That other thread still burns me up. Those teachers give everything to be able to instruct you in science and all you do is insult them. By 17 you should know the difference between your and you're. Do you know the right ways to use to, too, and two? How about their, there, and they're. How about affect and effect?
Make threads in hsdn only until you actually sit in a college classroom (ap classes and college credit classes in hs don't count).
![]()
deal
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I majored in surgery.
LOL suks 2 b u.
Majored n brain stem surgery here.
English
I majored in surgery.
Gun, brother.
wumbology
wumbology
Psh that's first grade.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K