Wheeler's Dental Anatomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enamel prizm

Member since 2007
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello friends, I am posting for the first time and have been reading most posts for the past several months. I must admit this forum has contributed immensely towards my preparation for NBDE 1 and I have currently put in 1000+ hours towards my prep but I needed this time since I am a graduade of 1994 and had forgotten most of the basic sciences subjects.
I have finished a pile of books covering the various aspects of the exam and still have more to go therefore I feel little constrained about time as I am taking the exam on May 30th.

I have a question about Wheeler's book, there is a chapter about pulp canals and chambers how important in your opinion is it for the exam. I am done with tooth morphology chapters and will move towards occlusion but was not sure about this particular chapter pertaining to pulp canals/chambers.

Your guidance and input would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

It'd be good to know. Number of canals, morphology, cross-section shape, etc.

Hello friends, I am posting for the first time and have been reading most posts for the past several months. I must admit this forum has contributed immensely towards my preparation for NBDE 1 and I have currently put in 1000+ hours towards my prep but I needed this time since I am a graduade of 1994 and had forgotten most of the basic sciences subjects.
I have finished a pile of books covering the various aspects of the exam and still have more to go therefore I feel little constrained about time as I am taking the exam on May 30th.

I have a question about Wheeler's book, there is a chapter about pulp canals and chambers how important in your opinion is it for the exam. I am done with tooth morphology chapters and will move towards occlusion but was not sure about this particular chapter pertaining to pulp canals/chambers.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Hi Enamel Prizm !
As tinman said...u should know the morphology of the pulp chamber and the cross section of each one of them and the number of canals also ..so this is not to be skipped ! Goodluck with ur test .