Wheeling Jesuit Acceptance. What to expect, and review before starting program.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stive112

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted into the DPT program and Wheeling Jesuit University and wondering if anybody is in that program that can give me a heads up. Also, i have been out of school for two years to support my wife until she graduates. I will be starting in Fall 2010, my question is what should I study or review before starting the program. I have been reviewing my anatomy origins, insertion, nerve innervation by using Netter Anatomy Flash Cards, also trying to review my kinesiology. Any other advice is greatly appreciated because i'm really scared about PT school.lol Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I just got an interview notice from WJU also...do you mind to tell me what questions did they ask and how did u answer as well? Any specific questions that I need to be aware of? Thank you very much!

Hey, I just got accepted into their DPT program. Howz their program? I am from Texas I dont even know much about wheeling. Hope 2 her soon from u