Wheeling Jesuit Class of 2018

Started by mana92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mana92

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I just got accepted to WJU today, and was wondering if anyone else has been accepted into the program?
 
Congrats! I was also accepted to WJU following the interview. I have put a deposit down there. Do you think you'll be attending?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not totally sure yet, i have been accepted to another place to trying to decided in between the two!
 
Congrats! I was accepted and sent in my deposit, too. I really liked the program, but I'm still waiting on a couple in-state schools
 
Congrats to you all! I am applying here. Would you mind sharing your stats?
 
Congrats! I was also accepted to WJU following the interview. I have put a deposit down there. Do you think you'll be attending?
@IUP_PT @H2PPT @mana92 I have an upcoming interview at WJU can you tell me anything about the interview? Are you attending WJU now?