Wheeling Jesuit Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dpt628570

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody attending here?
Has anyone received their mail packets yet?
Is there a Facebook group I should know about?

Looking forward to meeting my fellow classmates!

Members don't see this ad.

I also was excepted! I am waitlisted at my number one school, but if I do not hear back by Friday I will be placing my deposit for WJU!

For a second I thought I was the only one attending on SDN this year, haha.
I still haven't received the mail, probably because I'm from California, so I'm not able to deposit yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
For a second I thought I was the only one attending on SDN this year, haha.
I still haven't received the mail, probably because I'm from California, so I'm not able to deposit yet.
I just received mine in the mail yesterday and live in Ohio. It may take a few days for you!

I’m attending Wheeling too! I just got an email yesterday that said the Facebook group is Jesuit Physicaltherapy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I’m attending Wheeling too! I just got an email yesterday that said the Facebook group is Jesuit Physicaltherapy! :)

WOOT!!
I could't find a Facebook group, but I did find an account called Jesuit Physicaltherapy that you can add as a friend. Is that the one?

Yes!! That’s the one I added! I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said group lol. I saw groups on there for other dpt classes but not ours yet!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm also attending Wheeling! Does anyone know how we go about finding roommates for housing and when to start looking for a place to live? Anyone of any recommendations on places?

I'm also attending Wheeling! Does anyone know how we go about finding roommates for housing and when to start looking for a place to live? Anyone of any recommendations on places?

They're going to send an email near the end of March regarding housing options and Term 1 information.
And I think they'll create a Facebook Group with our class soon and we would arrange from there, I believe.

The cost of living in Wheeling seems really affordable with rent being $350/month including utilities for a single bedroom! Where I'm from, I probably be paying $350/month to sleep in the bathtub! I was even considering buying my own house as I see some go for as low as 6k! But.... they seem a bit haunted so I think I'll stick to renting haha. Wheeling is a nice quiet town with no distractions, which is perfect for me. I heard everything closes by 9PM though. Anyways, I am SUPER excited to make the move from Los Angeles to Wheeling and to meet you all! :)

Last edited:
Hi guys I received an acceptance to their DPT program yesterday. Can anyone provide the courses descriptions for term one please? I work full time as an aide in a hospital and I need to figure out how many hours I need to reduce my work schedule. Cant wait to meet you all! I am coming from California

Does anyone know the NPTE pass rates for Wheeling Jesuit University?

I know Sunny e-mailed us housing information. Have anyone of you found a place yet? Around what date will you all be settling into Wheeling, West Virginia?

Does anyone know if the program is currently full right now or not?

OMG I JUST GOT OFF THE WAITLIST! Late but better than never. Literally just paid my deposit.

OMG I JUST GOT OFF THE WAITLIST! Late but better than never. Literally just paid my deposit.
Two weeks after program started? How is that going to work for you? Do you currently live in WV?

Two weeks after program started? How is that going to work for you? Do you currently live in WV?

Sunny told me that the first term is all online, and that I would have to make up these classes because I was such a late acceptance. I'm not from WV.. so if anyone has any tips or housing options, please let me know!

Sunny told me that the first term is all online, and that I would have to make up these classes because I was such a late acceptance. I'm not from WV.. so if anyone has any tips or housing options, please let me know!

Wow! That's stressful! But, at least you got accepted into a DPT program, so that's awesome! We just finished our midterm week. Where are you coming from?

Wow! That's stressful! But, at least you got accepted into a DPT program, so that's awesome! We just finished our midterm week. Where are you coming from?

I'm coming from Boston so I don't really know what to expect yet, did you figure out housing options already ?

Hello Everyone!

I recently received an interview invite to WJU for the program that starts in May 2019. I was just wondering if anyone could provide any insight on the in-person interview day, what type of questions they will be asking and the overall experience there. Thanks for the help!