Wheeling University 2019-2020 Interview

Started by chris93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chris93

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just accepted a November interview for Wheeling University (formerly Wheeling Jesuit University). Has anyone else received info from them?

I also was reading up that they declared financial exigency this year. Although articles have said that their graduate programs (including PT) are staying, does anyone know what their financial future holds in terms of staying open for the long term?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I had an Skype interview with them last year. I got accepted but ended up not attending. But make sure you know about the PBL ( program based learning format) they have. That was a big thing the professor asked me. And asked me how would I bring fame to the program after being in the field for 10 years. And the usual why you want to be a PT and strengths and weaknesses. I forget the other questions but they were straight forward ones. I know for in person interviews last year they have a whole tour of the school with it. But my flight got Delayed due to extreme weather conditions so they thankfully switched me to Skype. They don’t teach human gross anatomy though in the program.