When Are You A Resident?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RU1992

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.. I'd appreciate some help. Does anyone know if the University of Kentucky allows you to become a resident after the 1st year, for example if you live in an apartment off campus? There's such a huge difference between tuition rates for a resident and non-resident, so that would really change my decision.

By the way, how do I actually find out if the school allows you to become a resident after the 1st year in general? Is there someway to find out rather than calling each individual school? Thanks for all the help!

Members don't see this ad.

HAHAHA I did this, but I couldn't find the answer to my second question for schools in general. AND HOW DID YOU DO THIS!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
HAHAHA I did this, but I couldn't find the answer to my second question for schools in general. AND HOW DID YOU DO THIS!!!

haha, i'm just teasing btw. you would have to go on the state government websites for more info. if that fails try going to the state's undergrad college(s) website(s) for more info

and it's a site.. www.letmegooglethatforyou.com