When Can I Submit My Application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nagafoo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have all of my sections on my application completed except for "program materials". I'm not entirely sure what I have to do for this section as it seems like it's just information on the programs I'm applying too. For some reason it says I have completed 3 of them already but I don't know why those three are completed and the others are not. Will the others become checked off once my transcripts arrive for professional entry? Can I submit my application now in the mean time?

Members don't see this ad.

Go to program materials, pick a school, and there should be a tab at the top called questions. These are the supplemental/secondary questions that you must fill out before you submit. The ones that are complete probably don't have any questions, but you had to match pre-reqs for them. You should submit the three completed ones, but not the others until you've finished their supplemental questions. Lmk if you have any questions on what I said!

Reactions: 1 users