When can I take the NAPLEX?

Started by TLAD123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TLAD123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering when approximately the NAPLEX can be taken? I know it is after graduation, but I need to know approximate dates so that I can nail down a timeline for my transition into my Naval career (HSCP student with Navy).

Can I take it anytime after graduation (graduate first weekend of May in Ohio)?

When did you take it/when have you heard others have taken it? Is it too wishful to think that I could take it the last week of May/first week of June? I'm hoping to have taken it by June 15, 2014. Possible?

Thanks.
 
you can take it as soon as NABP and your state board of pharmacy accepts your paperwork and issues an ATT...could be may, could be june july august

depends on how quick your school/pharmacy board is, number of schools in state and how many testing sites in your area