When can we un-sticky the stickies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KyGrlDr2B

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I stickied some of those up there and promised to take them down when the time arose. Are people still interviewing? When can we take that one down? And the rest?

All replies will be appreciated. Just trying to keep things less cluttered.

Members don't see this ad.

If I had reputation points to give, you'd get them. This gal keeps her word. Clean up the mess :clap: .

evines said:
If I had reputation points to give, you'd get them. This gal keeps her word. Clean up the mess :clap: .

:love: :love: :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
get 'em outta here!

(and keep on that distinguished road you're on there!) :clap:

KyGrlDr2B said:
I stickied some of those up there and promised to take them down when the time arose. Are people still interviewing? When can we take that one down? And the rest?

All replies will be appreciated. Just trying to keep things less cluttered.

I have a suggestion. Start a FAQ and then place links in the FAQ to the "informative" threads you want indexed.

Andrew_Doan said:
I have a suggestion. Start a FAQ and then place links in the FAQ to the "informative" threads you want indexed.

shows off his brilliance once again.

i hang my head in shame... ;)

I unstickied the interview thread. There hadn't been a post in a week and a half, plus it's april and i assume people aren't interviewing anymore. I've got my eye on the rest. :)

Andrew_Doan said:

Dr. Doan, that's genius!

Off to implement this in pre-Osteo.