when do adcoms go on winter break?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know? for interview invites i mean.

Members don't see this ad.

jtank said:
anyone know? for interview invites i mean.

I believe they don't meet for the last week in december through the first week in january. One of the schools told me that (I forgot which one), but that might be the same across the board.

justskipee said:
I believe they don't meet for the last week in december through the first week in january. One of the schools told me that (I forgot which one), but that might be the same across the board.

June 1 st according to their lack of correspondence :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
justskipee said:

ok thanx.

do things pick up quick after the break or is there a delay before we hear about invites? anyone know?

some of them are very short. I think loyola said they close the day before christmas til january 2nd. when i asked them what days they were closed i answered "oh i'm sorry to hear that" (cuz its so short) but they didn't laugh. bummer
-mota

It's probably safe to estimate a two week cushion --> last week of December through the first week of January.