When do programs submit their lists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kcrd

Playing doctor
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've procrastinated until now in writing a letter to the program director of my favorite program letting them know I plan to rank them first. (I just faxed it this afternoon.)

It occured to me that this might be too late. Does anyone here know when programs need to submit their lists to NRMP? I was also wondering if anyone has any insight on when programs meet to discuss how they plan on ordering their lists if they finished interviewing the end of January.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone else in the rank this year!

Members don't see this ad.

February 23, 2005

Rank order list certification deadline
CERTIFIED applicant and program rank order lists and any other information pertinent to the Match must be entered in the R3 System by this date and time

So...Looks like the same as us?
I was at one program where they told us their rank meeting was Feb 8th; another program, when I called last week, had already made their list.

At one of the places I interviewed, the program director told all of us that their committee met to make their final rank list on February 3. So, if we wanted to let them know we were ranking them highly, we should do it before then. As far as everywhere else, I don't know, but I think many places will be more than likely be done this week if they aren't already.

The date when the ROL is submitted and when the program actually finalizes their list can be radically different as the above posts show. FWIW, we finalized our list on January 24th this year.