When do schools offer scholarships or awards

Started by PsyPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PsyPT

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there,
I've seen posts about people receiving scholarships from the programs. Are they shown at the time of the offer, after you place a deposit, or at the very end. If you could share the state of the school it would be helpful as well. Any info is much appreciated.
 
Hello there,
I've seen posts about people receiving scholarships from the programs. Are they shown at the time of the offer, after you place a deposit, or at the very end. If you could share the state of the school it would be helpful as well. Any info is much appreciated.

I was offered a scholarship with my offer.
 
To be considered for scholarship I had to submit an essay and fill out some form after I got accepted and put down deposit. They had some requirements for those who could apply (like min GPA 3.5 or there also was a scholarship available for those whose income was below something $). Then the school picked a couple of people and gave them scholarships. The process was completed before the semester started. I was in CA.