You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
when do schools start to reject you pre-II - is there a list?
Started by aspiringdoctor87
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted972488
Why?
out of curiosity, and perhaps for a peace of mind lolWhy?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would say all of them can reject you the day they see your file. If you write that you're a psychopath serial killer, they are going to reject you rather than waitlist.
No point trying to figure this out, getting IIs is one thing, but knowing this is just depressing, and like you are praying to be rejected.
No point trying to figure this out, getting IIs is one thing, but knowing this is just depressing, and like you are praying to be rejected.
I tried to make a list. A lot of fools condemned it
I tried to make a list. A lot of brilliant masterminds condemned it
FTFY
You got a LizzyM of 68.7 mate, you ain’t brilliant nor are you a mastermindFTFY
D
deleted972488
Uncalled for... and I think it was I who first pointed out your thread was a bust.You got a lizzym of 68.7 mate, you ain’t brilliant nor are you a mastermind
You got a lizzym of 68.7 mate, you ain’t brilliant nor are you a mastermind
I wasn't the one who condemned his list. So the joke's on you!
I ain’t got no beef with uUncalled for... and I think it was I who first pointed out your thread was a bust.
Yeh ur right, I’m always laughin cuz my LizzyM is >80I wasn't the one who condemned his list. So the joke's on you!
D
deleted972488
Once you’re a doctor, assuming you get that far, nobody will care what your LizzyM score was.Yeh ur right, I’m always laughin cuz my lizzym is >80
Don’t worry my friend, i ain’t gonna stop as just the highest LizzyM WHEN I become a doctorOnce you’re a doctor, assuming you get that far, nobody will care what your LizzyM score was.
D
deleted688779
Unsure of such list but UC Irvine has sent out rejections to people
You got a lizzym of 68.7 mate, you ain’t brilliant nor are you a mastermind
I had to check if you were the same person I thought posted in the UCinci thread about apparently not knowing that they had been convicted of a misdemeanor, especially given your apparent "I am godlike" attitude. To my surprise, you were: 2019-2020 University of Cincinnati
You really should tone it down. No one is perfect, and your elitism is going to show through in your interviews. Just because someone has good stats doesn't mean they'll be a good doctor, and just because someone has bad stats doesn't mean they'll be a bad one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Yeah. I knew I had you ignored for a reason. I regret clicking the "Show ignored content" button.You got a lizzym of 68.7 mate, you ain’t brilliant nor are you a mastermind
Going to place you back on ignore. You'll feel some slight pressure between the eyes.
D
deleted804295
.
D
deleted804295
Please get off this forum. Admins, please get a hold of this troll.My friend, I’ve seen ur posts. I’d be cringing af with ur lizzym
I’m not a troll. In fact, I’ve said nothing negative until someone replies something negative to me first. Please consult the above posts if you can read buddyPlease get off this forum. Admins, please get a hold of this troll.
D
deleted972488
You opened with calling us a "lot of fools."I’ve said nothing negative until someone replies something negative to me first.
Yeh man I’m sure at the 5 II I already have I’m sure I can tone it down. I like that mentality tho: this guy has better stats than me and is tony stark af, lemme say he has no chance at an mdI had to check if you were the same person I thought posted in the UCinci thread about apparently not knowing that they had been convicted of a misdemeanor, especially given your apparent "I am godlike" attitude. To my surprise, you were: 2019-2020 University of Cincinnati
You really should tone it down. No one is perfect, and your elitism is going to show through in your interviews. Just because someone has good stats doesn't mean they'll be a good doctor, and just because someone has bad stats doesn't mean they'll be a bad one.
I didn’t say any names. You literally just called urself a fool. It’s one of those things, if the shoe fits ya knowYou opened with calling us a "lot of fools."
D
deleted972488
Nobody said you have no chance at MD. Congratulations on your IIs. Try to become more humble before your interviews so that you can secure an acceptance or two.Yeh man I’m sure at the 5 II I already have I’m sure I can tone it down. I like that mentality tho: this guy has better stats than me and is tony stark af, lemme say he has no chance at an md
D
deleted804295
I'm pretty sure I suck up to all the admins on this forum if that's the terminology you want to use.Oh yeh I think you were the suck up to an adcom on here or was it gonnif? Yeh you kinda made urself look stupid in that one post buddy
In my culture I'm taught to respect elders primarily. Secondarily, they have taken out hours of their weeks for decades to help students succeed. They get absolutely no pay for the work they do.
Try harder with your insults.
D
deleted972488
You said that the people who "condemned" your thread were fools. I have to believe I was one of those people. Lol. I actually don't care what you call me, but you can't claim that you don't say anything negative when your first post in this thread is what it was.I didn’t say any names. You literally just called urself a fool. It’s one of those things, if the shoe fits ya know
Y'all gotta stop feeding the troll 🤣
All I can say is
1) if the boot fits
2) I’m sure y’all are some real great people. Hope ur stats will get u to the door tho
Good day
1) if the boot fits
2) I’m sure y’all are some real great people. Hope ur stats will get u to the door tho
Good day
Nobody said you have no chance at MD. Congratulations on your IIs. Try to become more humble before your interviews so that you can secure an acceptance or two.
Holy **** hahaha the fact that he'll probably be able to fake his way through an interview and get accepted makes me cringe.
Whoa, this thread went from 0-100 real quick.
Hahahah that makes me cringe as well thinking about how my intelligence can allow me to fame my way to an acceptance lolHoly **** hahaha the fact that he'll probably be able to fake his way through an interview and get accepted makes me cringe.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hahahah that makes me cringe as well thinking about how my intelligence can allow me to fame my way to an acceptance lol
You mean the intelligence that led you to lie about your LizzyM and MCAT score?
Multiple posts stating LizzyM is 74:
Claims of LizzyM >75 and even >80:
Despite having an MCAT of 92nd percentile (aka a 515):
For reference, the highest possible LizzyM for someone with a 515 MCAT is a 74.
This took literally no more than 5 minutes of searching and screenshotting and almost no effort on my part. You don't exactly make steps to try to hide it.
I honestly don't know what your problem is or why you feel the need to insult other people when you seem to have your own insecurities about your score/competitiveness to the extent of flat out lying about your stats.
I'm just going to edit to add one last image that showcases the hypocrisy of @honeybee87 :
Last edited:
I imagine this guy busts a new nut every time he hits "post reply"
D
deleted972488
D
deleted972488
That’s Trixie Mattel, but I have performed in drag.Is that you embryo? I knew u were “diverse” in that sense but didn’t know you were a drag queen.
D
deleted804295
D
deleted804295
Pulling out the full transphobia I see.Is that you embryo? I knew u were “diverse” in that sense but didn’t know you were a drag queen.
God damn this is perhaps the cringe-ist thread I have been a part of. Please /sThat’s Trixie Mattel, but I have performed in drag.
D
deleted972488
How so?God damn this is perhaps the cringe-ist thread I have been a part of. Please /s
Not the OP smart one. Btw don’t make this mistake if you ever become a doctor. Mistaking one person for another can very well kill someone
OP, 1 second after starting this thread:
You mean the intelligence that led you to lie about your LizzyM and MCAT score?
Multiple posts stating LizzyM is 74:
View attachment 275499View attachment 275500View attachment 275501
Claims of LizzyM >75 and even >80:
View attachment 275502
View attachment 275503
Despite having an MCAT of 92nd percentile (aka a 515):
View attachment 275504
For reference, the highest possible LizzyM for someone with a 515 MCAT is a 74.
This took literally no more than 5 minutes of searching and screenshotting and almost no effort on my part. You don't exactly make steps to try to hide it.
I honestly don't know what your problem is or why you feel the need to insult other people when you seem to have your own insecurities about your score/competitiveness to the extent of flat out lying about your stats.
I'm just going to edit to add one last image that showcases the hypocrisy of @honeybee87 :
View attachment 275511
@Seihai
In the words of the famous prophet, Rodney King...
“People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along?”
“People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along?”
9
907914
Hadn’t seen this thread. Damn, and here I thought I was an dingus.
I really hope he is just a troll cause Lord that is some mentality he's got if notHadn’t seen this thread. Damn, and here I thought I was an dingus.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know about you all, but I hope that guy gets as many interviews as possible. What a blessing it would be to interview right after him, it'd be a guaranteed A!
Doesn't this remind you of GOB from Arrested development?You mean the intelligence that led you to lie about your LizzyM and MCAT score?
Multiple posts stating LizzyM is 74:
View attachment 275499View attachment 275500View attachment 275501
Claims of LizzyM >75 and even >80:
View attachment 275502
View attachment 275503
Despite having an MCAT of 92nd percentile (aka a 515):
View attachment 275504
For reference, the highest possible LizzyM for someone with a 515 MCAT is a 74.
This took literally no more than 5 minutes of searching and screenshotting and almost no effort on my part. You don't exactly make steps to try to hide it.
I honestly don't know what your problem is or why you feel the need to insult other people when you seem to have your own insecurities about your score/competitiveness to the extent of flat out lying about your stats.
I'm just going to edit to add one last image that showcases the hypocrisy of @honeybee87 :
View attachment 275511
Just hittin’ that post reply button for research purposes.I imagine this guy busts a new nut every time he hits "post reply"
Nope.
Darn.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 762