When do we find out if we got in?

Started by AmyA7X
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AmyA7X

SGUSVM c/o 2019
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know the VMCAS deadline was only a few weeks ago, but I just need to know: when do we find out if we got in or not? And when do we start hearing about interviews?
 
typically, schools will interview between January and Late-February or March. If you applied to start in the fall, the deadline to pick a school is April 15th.
But, if you're waitlisted at a school, after April 15th is when the school start calling off the list. So you could hear back after the 15th as well. It kinda stinks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Threads from past years for specific schools are another good resource for finding out when you can expect to hear back. Generally it doesn't change much from year to year.
 
Yeah, the snark factor has been way too low with Nyanko busy as a vet, and LIS busy as a 4th year.
Someone needs to carry the torch.

Where's @Dsmoody23 , he could help out!

Hey, I have plenty of snark as well!

I just got sick of all the newer members whining because we are all big meanies. I need to up my snarkiness again.