When do you know it's time to start practicing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hardworker101

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going with the EK review notes. I also have princton workbook and access to online kaplan stuff. Should I go through each review notes section then go to workbooks or is it best to leave them till I am done with all topics in each book and then do all workbook at once.

Also when is it time to do full lenghts? After finishing all material 100%?

Thanks alot

Good luck all

Members don't see this ad.

I did one full length when I was 2/3rds of the way through the material. I took the other 13 full lengths (yes I am obsessive) after I finished all the major review.

I've been out of school for a while, so it's taking me a longer time to review the materials. I rereading textbooks because review notes are not comprehensive enough for me since I've forgotten so much.

But I find trying to do one or two full lengths in the beginning is very useful. First, you know how much more you need to learn and you know how much you've progressed afterwards. And secondly, you get an idea on what MCAT is like and then could tailor your studying accordingly. I also plan to redo the full-lengths I did before, though.