Quantcast

When Does Mayo Start?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beast

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey all, not that I'm keeping up hope, but I was interested if anyone knew when Mayo's classes start so those of us on the waitlist can finally close the books. Too late to call today, so I thought I'd see if any of ya'll know. Many thanks, and congrats those attending.

randallB

fear the krab
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Best of luck with the wait-list...it figures that the process to get to that point is excruciating, but having to wait tops it all off...

Again, good luck!

MDT

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Beast said:
Hey all, not that I'm keeping up hope, but I was interested if anyone knew when Mayo's classes start so those of us on the waitlist can finally close the books. Too late to call today, so I thought I'd see if any of ya'll know. Many thanks, and congrats those attending.

Sorry for the bad news Beast, I know you have been waiting a long time to hear from Mayo. Orientation starts on Monday morning (7/26), so it is probably over.... unless someone decides over the weekend to defer.... which is highly unlikely. You are accepted somewhere else aren't you?

efex101

attending
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yup we are starting on Monday OMG! thank goodness it is orientation for the first week...