When does MCAT Registration open?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maeryn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I'm hoping someone who's done this before can help. I am going to sign up for the middle or late July MCAT. Every time I check the website, it still says the registration opens date is TBA. Anyone know roughly how long before the test they'll start registration? I just want to know if I should be checking the site every day or if it'll be in a few months.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think last year it was in March or April. Since you browse these forums, I wouldn't about it. Someone usually posts that MCAT registration is open within an hour of it occurring. Okay, it's typically within 5 minutes of it opening.

I'm registered for the 3/28 exam.

When registration opens again would I be able to reschedule my exam for August or do I have to cancel and pay again?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm registered for the 3/28 exam.

When registration opens again would I be able to reschedule my exam for August or do I have to cancel and pay again?

You can only be registered for one MCAT at a time, so you will have to cancel before rescheduling...I don't know about the "pay again" part...