When does Pacific begin to extend interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prestone346

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the approximate date when Pacific tends to start sending out interview invites?

Members don't see this ad.

I spoke with them last week and they said they will begin REVIEWING applications in early September. That means the first interview invites will come a two or three weeks later I assume.

Members don't see this ad :)
it says on the admissions website that they extend invites to interviews oct-april.

you can prepare for your interview by starting to think up questions to ask people at the school (admissions personnel, professors, deans, students, etc.) now. If you come up with about 5 questions for every day between today and October, you just might have enough questions to ask one every time someone at the school asks you "Do you have any questions for me?"

Seriously. I ran out of questions after the first 10 minutes of the 4 hour long interview day.

But they know it too. The students and the staff all start making fun of themselves near the end for asking you if you have questions.

you can prepare for your interview by starting to think up questions to ask people at the school (admissions personnel, professors, deans, students, etc.) now. If you come up with about 5 questions for every day between today and October, you just might have enough questions to ask one every time someone at the school asks you "Do you have any questions for me?"

Seriously. I ran out of questions after the first 10 minutes of the 4 hour long interview day.

But they know it too. The students and the staff all start making fun of themselves near the end for asking you if you have questions.

If you run out of ideas, look for the super tall guy with the shaved head. I will give you some ridiculously awesome questions to ask.

Also, make sure you save some questions for Dr. Yarborough towards the end of the interview, and don't be afraid to ask him the questions you actually want answers to. He likes to answer the hard questions, and he'll tell you the honest truth.